Please be sure to complete all the required steps when setting up your House of 420 profile because:
1) You will be visible to visitors when they do a people search on the House of 420.
2) Your profile picture will appear in the new members box on the homepage
So please take your time and complete everything. All steps are required except for creating a blog.
Help people find You & House of 420 by also titling your page and tagging your pictures, videos and blogs.
Titling Your House of 420 Page - making your page search engine friendly
1) Once logged in, click the Profile tab, then Setup Wizard
2) Scroll down and click Site & Privacy Settings - 'Launch' or 'Redo'
3) Where it asks Page Title: enter House of 420, your name, nickname and/or your House of 420 url name (for examples check Katie, Kristin or SexieLadie2008 House of 420 pages)
4) Where it asks Search Keywords: enter House of 420, your name, nickname and/or House of 420 url name
5) click Save Changes
Tag Your Photos, Videos and Blogs - making them search engine friendly
1) Log in to your House of 420 site
2) Tag your pictures with relevant tags. For example, if it's a picture of you with Maroon 5, your tags might be: me(your name), maroon 5, pictures, House of 420 etc.
3) Tag your videos and blogs the same way you tag your pictures. If you're tagging a Lil Wayne rap video, your tags might be: lil, wayne, rap, hip, hop, video, House of 420. After uploading video, it is also recommended that you enter the relevant keywords in the description box.
4) Tag your blog with relevant tags. For example. if you're promoting your band, tag the blog, pix or videos with: your band name(artist name), genre of music (rap, rock etc), videos, playlist, pictures pix, House of 420 etc
House of 420 Help Desk & FAQ's - here to help